We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our expanding team.
The Marketing Assistant will report directly to the Head of Marketing. CDH design and manufacture bespoke sculptural lighting products for the global luxury interiors market. CDH are looking for an enthusiastic entry-level Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing team. They are seeking a marketing professional, who enjoys fast-paced environments, with the ambition to hit the ground running on current marketing campaigns and support all marketing initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Social media - assisting with all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest. Developing a content plan and engaging campaigns with a particular focus on Pinterest and Instagram.
- Events - supporting a comprehensive events calendar, designing invitations, managing RSVPs and helping on the stand at trade shows.
- Digital - creating engaging content. Helping with updating all website content including blog posts, news and press/awards.
- PR - supporting PR campaigns from start to finish and responding to press requests.
- Awards - entering awards and writing comprehensive entries.
- Marketing collateral - creating all promotional brand material including brochures, catalogues, flyers etc
- Online platforms, affiliations and subscriptions - manage/liaison on all trade sourcing platforms including Archiproducts, Architonic etc ensuring brand consistency and seizing of opportunities.
- Photography - managing the image library and handling all photography requests.
- Budget - liaising with the Accounts team for all marketing invoices.
- Support the marketing plan for sister-brand Empty State.
The successful candidate will:
- Have an interest in interiors, design or lighting.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be passionate about creating content and using social media channels such as Pinterest and Instagram.
- Be a creative thinker and keen to learn.
- Have great attention to detail and take initiative.
- Have strong collaboration skills.
- Enjoy working in a small close-knit team.
- Be a team player willing to collaborate and ‘muck in’ where necessary.
- Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is required.
Salary £20,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience.
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 27th August 2021
We currently don't have any further vacancies, however we are always looking to foster design talent. Please get in touch with your portfolio and a cover letter to email@example.com if you are interested in joining the team.